- To rganize and direct study abroad programs.
- To prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
- To plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- To select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- To participate in campus and community events.
- Prepared suitable materials and supplies such as handouts and textbooks;
- Facilitated classroom discussions and activities;
- Taught Chinese phonetic alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, and culture.
- Teach Chinese reading and writing to children
- Presented lessons in a comprehensive manner and used visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provided individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Created and distributed educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assessed and recorded students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborated with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Planed and executed educational in-class and outdoor activities and events