chief of staff, office of the provincial governor
- managing the governor’s schedule, including meetings with constituents, attending official functions, performing executive functions as governor, official travels outside the province and other activities.
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
- represents the office of the governor on events, meetings and other gatherings that he cannot attend in person
chief of staff, ceo’ office
- Working closely with the CEO on the strategic and business planning and implementation.
- Maintaining communication and relation with the investors.
- Leading the due diligence process during fundraise.
- Leading and managing the legal team and co-ordinating with external legal firms in different geographies.
- Leading and managing the internal admin and travel management teams.
chief of staff
- Worked with the design teams assisting in product development, design, fit, fabric/zippers/buttons sourcing, and negotiated prices