chief executive/center manager/head of operations
- Managing 65 employees, 1200 students and ensuring MQA/MOHE compliance over 15 programs.
- Forecasting and budgeting on operational planning.
- Overseeing fees management issues effectively.
- Elevation of front liners with task-efficiency & groomed towards good customer service with constant motivating and coaching resulting in 85% satisfied students, parents and stakeholders.
- Achieved top KPI for 2 consecutive valuation period among 8 branches.
- My background prior to buying this business was Personal Assistant to a key player at Brierley Investments for over 15 years. This was based in Auckland New Zealand (where I also resided until 1994)
- Upon moving to the Gold Coast I quickly got bored and really wanted to go into Real Estate at that time. However, my children were young, my knowledge of the Gold Coast limited, and my husband purchased this business to keep me interested in staying here. It was a huge challenge and we went through many changes over the period of owning it. The GFC happened in 2009 and we had to downsize, I was very much hands on in the business, hiring, firing, increasing our clientele, chasing the debtors, and overseeing all facets of the business. 20 years later, I finally sold and am now seeking to work in an industry of my choice.
- I have also had 3 years experience in employment recruitment (in New Zealand) where I ran a temporary placement division in Wellington.
- Attend and participate in meetings of the Chamber of Commerce and Business Council committees.