checkout operator/kitchen hand
- Cleaning Store
- Opening and Closing Store (unsupervised)
- Cash Handling and using EFTPOS machine
- Responsibility of covering shifts/doing rosters
- Supervising a team of up to 3
- Working quickly so that customers in the queue don’t have to wait too long.
- Scanning items for customers.
- Weighing and pricing fruit and vegetables.
- Using special tools to remove security tags.
- Checking customers’ ages for restrictions on items like alcohol
checkout operator/ fresh produce assistant
- using a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner
- scanning items for customers
- weighing and pricing items such as fruit and vegetables
- checking customers’ ages for restrictions on items like tobacco
- processing store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers
- taking payments and making sure the till balances at the end of the day.
- having top A grade customer service ( have got 2 awards for it)
- POS transactions involving credit card and cash transactions.
- Welcome customers into the store and help them locate items.
- Resolve all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction and within accordance to company policies.
- Ensure that all customers received receipts for their purchases.
- Foster a positive work environment by consistently treating all co-workers and customers with respect and consideration.
- Actively pursue personal learning and development opportunities.
- Determine customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.
checkout operator / butchery assistant / deli assistant
- Worked in multiple departments including butchery, deli and checkouts
- Preparation and production of produce according to business and customer requirements
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Registering transactions and handling of cash
- Filling and maintaining the presentation of stock
- First person on-call for covering shifts