chaplain, firefighter, and emt
- Plan, implement and administer first response services for the village of East Palestine, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of firefighter and Emergency Medical Services.
- Maintain awareness of advances in first response medicine and treatment equipment, medical protocols, medical and emergency records, and knowledge and implementation of HIPAA regulations.
- Monitor the use of diagnostic services, treatment, and equipment to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for both the Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services.
- Provide professional counseling services to the personnel of the Police, Fire, and E.M.S. departments, as needed.
- Apart of the in-house leadership team to the Athletic Floor.
- Built community on the floor and encouraged students in their spiritual development through relationships, group devotions and prayer.
- Co-ordinated with Residential Advisor and the Academic Peer Advisors to meet the spiritual and practical needs of the students.
- Identified and ministered to the religious, spiritual and/or holistic needs of patients and families, and coordinated requests for pastoral support and sacramental needs.
- Pastoral care and support for 80 residential university students.
- Oversee and lead Campus bible studies
- Pastoral care and support to grieving students including loss of grandparents, abortions, injury, serious illness, road trauma, suiside and alcohol and gambling abuse.
- Live on site, 24 hour acess to students.
- Interact with students to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, and educational development and adjustment.
- Counsel individual students regarding problems, such as stress, settling in new environment and culture, and family situations, to improve personal, and social adjustment.
- Refer clients to other specialists, institutions, or support services as necessary, as follow: Counselling, doctors,
- Counsel individuals, to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioral and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their needs.
- Observe students during classroom and assist in implementing programs that assist in social interaction, bullying or other issues.
- Plan and conduct programs to assist students integration into high school.
- Address community groups, faculty, and staff members to explain chaplaincy service.
- Actively assist P&C’s through volunteer work.
- Prepare and implement programs for student when issues arise with behaviour.
- Plan and conduct activities that promote students engagement and social awareness.