senior center manager
- Prepare monthly newsletter for distribution of over seventy-five recipients.
- Prepare monthly events for senior citizens.
- Track weekly lunch meals for Dallas Agency on Aging.
- Ensure proper food preparation and serving techniques are used in kitchen.
- Help seniors with personal and business communication when needed.
- Perform outreach to home-bound seniors.
- Coordinate with other area senior programs for blended activities.
- Strategic Execution: Strategic execution of the program at the center
- Program Outreach: Develop strategies to outreach the program
- Develop Marketing to meet the target
- Connect with industries to create openings
- Conduct job fair & other outreach campaigns
- To implement set processes & delivering candidate experiences
- To ensure every candidate placed
- Plan or direct wellness services and programs.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments .
- Advocate for new centers to be built, or for existing facilities to be repaired or remodeled.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for student activity programs.
- student career counseling,
- entire operations to run a center e.g.
- fee record,
- staff recruitment,
- parent counseling,
- Top line Sales: Upsell/Cross Sell/Repeat Buying, Clinic Hygiene, Competition benchmarking, Plan Store promotion.
- Operating expense: Guide & Control Operational expense through mitigation of shrink areas, Electric, Carry Bags, Generator & Equipment Consumables cost.
- Customer Service: Deliver and Maintain Desired Customer service with timely Training, Coaching, minimizing gaps, driving strong CS culture, defining SOP ‘s for excellent process flow to enhance the look, feel and Customer experience. Subsequently take strategic actions / approach to minimize gaps. (continuous reinforcement, motivation)
- In stocks: Ensure high In stock levels through effective inventory management, and monitor in store replenishment system and processes are followed.
- Merchandising: Provide inputs to respective Regional Ops Head on merchandise mix, assortment, adjacencies, promotions, display. Ensure proper merchandise handling and mitigate shrink areas.
- Leadership & Motivate: Develop and build teams inculcating co. values and culture. Performance appraisal, Training, Goal setting, Succession planning. Review and drive people processes in the stores. Stores Promotion: Lead and monitor the execution of Promotional activities as per the plan.
- Communication: Give inputs and ideas to help build robust In clinic and Inter clinic communication channels. Educate the team and ensure the process deployment around it.