- Serving food
- Helping the cook with preparing food
- Preparing Buffett tables
- Greeting guests and helping them
- Perform service tasks such as setting tables, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Prepared and maintained drink stations throughout catering events.
- Promoted customer loyalty by efficiently handling food and service complaints.
- Maintained flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and on-call to meet event needs.
- prepare delivery of food to large events such as weddings, birthdays and fundraisers
- set up tables
- serve several coursed meals
- clear up and take down events
- Worked with full service team members to handle every customer need and build brand loyalty.
- Set up and rotate, tables, lines, chairs and tore down all catering stations in banquet halls for full service events.
- Serve/replenish beverages such as cocktail drinks, beers, food and non-alcoholic drinks every night in a timely basis.
- Stocked bar with beer, wine, liquor and related supplies including straws, Ice, garnishes, glassware and napkins.
- Maintain clean, sanitized and organized the bar areas and tables.
- Collected and polished the glassware keeping adequate stock for expected customer loads.
- Set up banquet tables/chairs and decor
- Ensure the room is set according to the BEO
- Replenish chafers when necessary
- Serve food and beverages to guests promptly
- Bus dishes and maintain table cleanliness