- Administered a variety of scans (such as 2D echocardiograms conventional M-mode, Doppler, using saline and pharmacological contrast, and three-dimensional echocardiographic scans).
- Worked in a quality department of the hospital to get the Joint Commission International JCI) accreditation and the Canadian credential in 2014.
- Provided an explanation of ECHO, EKG, Holter scan and stress test to patients, family, and students.
- Provided technical assistance to researchers conducting studies using Cardiac techniques.
- Assist physician and team performing cardiac catheterizations
- Record and measure pertinent cardiac data, prepare report