- Record Men and Women Basketball games
- Footage used for live streaming, development of highlight tape and as practice material for both coaches.
- ability to understand what is and is not filming material
- Sit or stand for the duration of the game
- Maintain steady balance of camera to ensure quality of film
- Work as a cameraman, or in the studio to aid in the live stream of all Umass D1 sports, besides football.
- This past semester, I have taken up announcing for the soccer games, and this role will be expanding to the Spring sports when they arrive.
- Watch filming sets closely to determine if problems are present in regards to camera angles and lighting and notify the director about issues before filming starts.
- Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
- manage and operate motion picture cameras to record Video Lectures.
- prepare and execute each shot according to technical aspects such as light, lenses, camera film, filters to achieve appropriate effects.
- determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations.
- Collect and edit raw footage with help of Editing software “Grass valley EDIUS, Wonder-share FILMORA, ADOBE PREMIER” etc.
- Observe and Manage the Company’s Website and all the Data recorded of Company.
- Design Creative Pamphlets with the help of Photoshop for Social Networking.
- Manage and operate motion picture cameras to record Video Lectures.
- Prepare and execute each shot according to technical aspects such as light, lenses, camera film, filters to achieve appropriate effects.
- Determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations.
- Responsible use and care of the camera (Studio camera, Crane camera) in the shooting happened inside Studio in a live broadcast (On Air), And the pattern of the recorded entertainment, talk, news.
- Used various techniques and methods, including zoom, filters and lenses to capture scenes
- Conferred with directors, sound and lighting technicians and other crew members to determine shots and discuss assignments
- Cleaned and inspected cameras and devices after each use to ensure proper functionality
- Composed and framed each shot and applied technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters and camera settings
- Used stationary, crane mounted and track mounted camera mounts to craft for range of shooting situations
- Prepared cameras and tested angles and camera movements to capture quality footage