- assembling and setting up equipment
- planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes
- following camera scripts
- creatively framing and capturing action
- responding quickly to directions
- liaising with lighting and technical staff.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Operated television cameras for over 10 live college Hockey games.
- Audio and lighting setup for interviews.
- Fast and stressful working situations.
- Precise shooting of quick hockey players.
- Operated Panasonic and Sony broadcasting cameras during shooting.
- Experience on wide, tight and switcher
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording the day-to-day activities in system, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Perform general office duties, such as maintaining records management database systems, and performing bookkeeping work.
- Helped setup camera equipment
- Operated cameras throughout football and volleyball matches
- Followed instructions provided by media director
- Took down camera equipment post-game
- I set up camera equipment by the direction of the Director of Photography.
- Frame shots.
- DSLR behind the scene shooting.
- Interview Shooting.
- Operated DSLR camera for shooting.