senior business specialist
- Prepare and analyse user requirements, procedures and design workflows
- Coordinate system project scope with users and IT
- Identify system and business defects from review of systems and user acceptance testing
- Prepare UAT plans and perform user acceptance testing
- Ensure the quality delivery of UAT or projects at agreed standard and schedule
- Coordinate quality assurance, defect documentation and test case review/execution.
- Assist in developing solutions, handle problems and enquiry raised by IT and end users
business specialist (account manager)
- Sales Account Manager generating over $1.6 million in new sales quarterly with business-to-business customers by advising clients on latest strategies for technology integration.
- Provided sales support to several Fortune 500 companies and the Largest nonprofits based in Boston by developing relationship with key decision makers (CXOs, Directors) for these institutions.
- Certified team mentor developing non-business related staff on how to generate new leads.
- Gather and analyze internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with stakeholders
- Translate end users’ business requirements into detailed functional designs for technical design, development, testing and implementation
- Provide root cause analysis support to resolution of system issues
- Develop training materials and conduct user orientation and training
- Analyse data to produce various regular sales performance-related reports for Senior Management Team
- Developed and grew internal and external customer relationships to ensure company’s growth.Created and fostered Apple’s relationships with businesses ranging from middle market to Fortune 100 companies.
- Managed and recorded all activities through CRM system to qualify leads and create pipeline.
- Consulted in the purchase of Mac and Mobile products and services.
- Coach Red Zone Consultants on different aspects to approach customer needs.
- Grew strategic revenue objective by 150% year over year.
- Trained new hires on the internal sales team, and provided strategies on how to increase sales, prospect, close deals and sell Verizon services and equipment to business customers.
- Scheduled marketing events, and attended construction meetings. Managed sales, and forecasting reports utilizing Salesforce.com
- Created and utilized an internal and external business referral program that helped me meet my sales objectives.