senior business operations analyst
- thorough communication
- Resolving issues related to Trace/Chargeback files as well as any corresponding discrepancies related to file errors resulting is overall discrepancies of less than 2%
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating complex contracted price structure and resolving all related pricing discrepancies
- Reconciling accounts receivable for assigned Trading Partners and resolving all outstanding/unresolved issues within specified timeframe
- Managing the Fee For Service Trading Partners Scorecard and developing new Fee For Service reporting tool
- Monitoring inventory levels for Fee For Service Trading Partners to ensure contractual compliance
- Issuing monthly/quarterly payments for Fee For Service ($15M annually)
business operations analyst
- Work as a Revenue Manager with a portfolio of over 35 Hotels of one of the top 10 US Hotel Chains. Provide constant support to the properties to help improve their Gross Room Revenue by strategically pricing themselves in a dynamic Hospitality market.
- Analyze data gathered, reports created based on past, present and future performance of the properties to develop solutions, strategies and alternative methods based on the market and customer behavior to increase the overall Revenue.
- Confer with personnel concerned with the Properties to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented strategies and solutions.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new solutions, procedures, or any other functional changes.
sr. business operations analyst (social & forums)
- Assist with social projects & special reporting as needed
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns, effectively driving brand awareness, Engagement and traffic to social media pages
- Responded to comments, posts and questions from various channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Became SME (Subject Matter Expert) within 9 months and was given an opportunity to coach new hires
- Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs
- We provide the best experience by resolving issues, listening to feedback, and sharing tips tricks via social media
business operations analyst
- Thorough knowledge on management, optimization, and execution of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) video progressing campaigns trading, analytics, PMP, networks, media research, and technical integrations.
- Familiar with KPI’s: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV, Video and Native buying plus.
- Hands-on experience working with programmatic technology used to buy and optimize Programmatic & Online Media campaigns (ideally with a range of suppliers, such as DBM, Atlas, Media-Math, App-Nexus).
- Troubleshoot the obstacles facing the various stakeholder groups and develop recommendations to increase the overall effectiveness of online marketing department especially in DBM.
- Optimize digital campaigns in DSPs and various other platforms (including social media) and activating all Ad Op tasks (e.g.: Ad Serving, Creating Tags,Campaign Setup) and advise the business of pertinent advanced framework improvements (DSP, DCO, DMP, Attribution, etc.).
- Manage key relationships with programmatic marketing agencies & inventory publisher with Digital Marketing Manager.