- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Created periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Managed all the overall operations of the society including administrative, clerical and receptionist duties.
- Handled party and event organization and hosting
- Carried our weekly, monthly and annual stock taking to ensure effective and efficient inventory
- management and reduce wastage.
- Handled accounts, customer relations and party bookings.
- Was responsible for resource management and staffing.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals
- Train and assist staff.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel. reporting.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Negotiated contracts, planed, administered and controlled budgets for the acquisitions of equipment and supplies.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Hired and terminated clerical and administrative personnel.
- Established goals and deadlines for the department.
- Oversaw the maintenance crew on the repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical as well as mechanical systems.
- Conducted procedures staff trainings.