business architect/product owner
- Responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega (BPM) based solutions.
- Delivered precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Updated and maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Participated in sprint pre-planning, planning meetings, daily scrums, sprint reviews, sprint demo meetings and backlog groomingUsed JIRA and other tracking software to track user stories and synchronize with high-side JIRA via weekly exports to be integrated with development efforts in other enterprise programs
- Worked closely with development team in a test driven development environment; participate and coordinate various testing activities.
- Worked with Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Developed the business dashboard, defined the business metrics and examined the trends to help formulate campaign strategies for consumer retention
- Designed the business expansion model by computing 6500 flats to campaign to reach an average of 350 orders per week