- Cover surfaces with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil or thinning and drying additives to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- construction of timber framed housing
- Work away from home role (5.5 hrs drive)
- Retaining walls
- Pools – steelwork, concrete boxing
- Set jigs and set up table appropriately, based on the length and height of the truss.
- Planter boxes
- Project management of residential houses and multi units
- Study specifications in drawings or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power tools.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, flooring’s, trim, or hardware, using carpenters’ hand or power tools.
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports. Including submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking.
- Follow established safety rules and whs regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions. Rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.
- Off-siting contractors in building sheds and carports
- Building new Titan ‘mini homes’