- I hosted the league’s award-winning weekly Web Television program, which saw me interview players, coaches, umpires, and other special guests, and mediate discussion between panels of fellow broadcasters and league personnel.
- Thoroughly research each interview and weekly topic in order to isolate pertinent facts and details, and create relevant, engaging content.
- Compiled scripts, program notes, and other material related to productions.
- I was the Boundary Commentator weekly on the EDFL Match of the Day broadcast on 98.9 North West FM. I also provided special comments when appropriate.
- Researched and analyzed background information related to the weekly match in order to provide complete and accurate information, and relevant interviews and commentary.
- Ran social media campaigns and worked in maintaining a positive and relevant online presence for the league.
- News And Programmes Presenting
- Produced And Presented Daily Entertainment Programme Art Cafe
- Produced 30 minute current affairs programme ‘LOKAKAZHCHA’ for one year
- One year experience as a Reporter
- State Youth Festival Reporting
- Published various articles in kairali online
- Compiling and writing news bulletins for FM radio, AM radio, QLD listeners and Rural News.
- Cutting grabs and editing audio in NewsBoss.
- Sourcing local stories across NSW from multiple outlets: Twitter, online, Facebook, media releases, press conferences, interviews, television interviews.
- Scripting stories and re-writing stories for use in other bulletins.
- Cutting audio news wire links.
- Attending press conferences to compile and report new stories and filing voicers from the field.
- Court reporting.
broadcast journalist (wanita hari ini tv3)
- Arrange interview with people who can provide information about a story.
- Investigate breaking news development, such as disasters, crimes, or human-interest stories.
- Research and report on specialised fields such as politics, arts, business, fashion, religion, food or education
- Being a Floor Manager on the live production show.
- Responsible for interviewing, writing and disseminating daily TV news on Malaysia and international business, financial markets and economics topics.
- Translating news from English to Chinese.
- Responsible for producing special business news program and to be TV news anchor.
- Present live or recorded commentary via broadcast media. artistic, social, or other functions.