- Support B2B sales team with joint doctor calls to increase equipment business.
- Monitor and Assist in converting equipment leads
- Train sales team on new and existing medical equipment (basic equipment knowledge, in order to promote it).
- Train, re-train entire equipment operations team on demo, trial and installation of medical equipment provided by the company.
- Conduct equipment training workshops in hospitals, clinics along with sales team.
- Assist equipment operations team in installation of critical care products.
- Manage servicing, repair of all the equipment.
- Evaluate the Safety, Efficiency and Effectiveness of Biomedical equipment.
- Install, Maintain, Adjust, Repair, and provide technical support for Biomedical Equipment.
- Train Clinicians and other personnel on proper use of Euipment. Acquired working knowledge in attending service calls and fault finding in various bio medical equipments.
- Implementation and maintenance of documentation regarding NABH and NABL accreditation including PMS scheduling and implementing, scheduling annual calibration plans, maintaining AMC tracker, maintaining breakdown records.
- Acquired working knowledge in Purchase of medical equipment’s and spares quotation (negotiation).
- Budget planning and revenue of medical equipment in the hospitals.
junior biomedical engineer
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance & Calibration of equipments.
- Conducting training programs for all medical staffs .
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving Handled critical care, ICU, OT, Medical imaging ,CSSD and other diagnostic and therapeutic equipments.
- Managing biomedical department asper NABH Policies .
- Checking and analysing workload and utilisation of various medical Equipments.
- Worked as a coordinating medical consultant for Universal Acarsan at a project with total worth of USD 750 million.
- The project includes five 400 beds teaching and research hospitals turnkey delivery to Iraqi Government located at Central & Southern Iraq cities namely Hilla (Babylon), Karbala, Nasiriyah, Missan (Amara) and Basrah.
- With my team, the responsibilies of us were, coordinating all planning, receival, installation, testing and commissioning of the medical equipment of these hospitals for Universal Acarsan in cooperation with the design offices, Iraqi Ministry of Health, project management consultant M.K. Associates (from Jordan) and several worldwide and local medical equipment providers.
- Assist equipment HO team in new product trials or other special projects