- Established new accounts for high net worth individuals and serviced existing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Performed loan servicing functions to check compliance with applicable terms and conditions.
- Provided direction and leadership to all employees to maximize productivity and bottom-line profitability.
- Opened, closed and updated accounts for customers.
- Worked directly with clients investing minimum of $.
- Documented transactions and moved, deposited or withdrew money accurately to prevent errors.
- Completed special procedures for customers such as ordering new checks, stopping payments or investigating identity theft.
- Engaged with new clients and referring more than $15 million in home and business loans
- Successfully transitioned high value clients to Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust
- Exceeded quarterly goals by 30%
- Assisted the business group with account opening and client maintenance
- Processed Deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Open, Closed, and managed accounts.
- Maintained a cash drawer.
- Networked to find and attract new business.
- Providing supervision to till operators
- Daily banking for Kenilworth Racecourse
- Handling customer complains
- Building relationships with clients and employees
- Handling customer queries
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and asset valuations to determine their financial needs and recommend products that best suit the identified needs.
- Explain to customers the different types of products offered by the bank (Transactional products, Investment products, Credit products, Insurance products, Life products).
- Stay abreast of new types of banking products and service that better meet customers’ needs.