- To maintain the flow of production.
- Troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Coordinating with site engineer on improvement projects.
- Working with outside contractors on new installs.
- Train mechanics on specifics in their areas.
- Troubleshoot SAMS controllers on beam and injection wells
- Program instrumentation and radio communications for O&G facilities
- Manage Data acquisition for well testing and gas sales
- Extensive knowledge of electrical circuits of voltages up to 480VAC
- Expertise in instrumentation including Coriolisflow meters, ultrasonic measurement, Differential pressure for flow and level, Turbine flow meters, Capacitance probes for fluid density, and wireless smart pressure transmitters with HART protocol
- Ability to identify critical and significant alarms to enhance production
- Responsible for upgrading the automation on updated facilities and wells
- Organized and managed smooth preventive maintenance tasks such as evaluating part functionality, cleaning components and removing old seals and gaskets.
- Hung enclosures, ran conduits and pulled wires to complete electrical systems installations.
- Responded to emergency system repairs and maintained regular service schedules for all job-related machines to optimize performance.
- Determined layouts to install wiring in automated systems based on drawings and code specifications.
- Integration of Home Automation system
- Product specialist
- Material management and purchase
- Commited to safety and all OSHA requirements