- Prepared floor plans and elevation drawings for structural design
- Assisted the Designer with the design of structure and details
- Revise structural plans to conform to changes by designer
- Revisions made to drawing templates and details for submissions
- Create 3D renderings of proposed booth stand for product exhibit
- Standardized template designs with new and existing customers
- Ensured that designs are accurate and complete as by designer
- Created assembly and layout drawings using Autodesk Inventor
- Created Mechanical and Electrical bid packages for job quoting
- Conducted field inspections on proposed development plans
- Drafted mechanical shop drawings using Autodesk Inventor
- Coordinated with engineers and State for permit approvals
- Created and edited engineering drawings utilizing AutoCAD
- Implemented survey data provided from site using Civil 3D
- Attended meetings with Owner, Architect, Contractor etc.
- Make building structure drawings.
- To maintain department record.
- Created AutoCAD line drawings of designer’s sketches
- Working with supply organization to resolve issues
autocad operator / draftsman / estimator
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.