- Lesson plans
- Address behavioral issues to help children succeed, including working with co-workers
- Prepare activities
- Chart development and progress per State requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to the children
- Complete accident/injury reports
- Attend meetings
- Instruct teacher students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Responsible for overseeing safety of children
- Responsible for serving snacks and lunches for the children
- Interact with parents and guardians of the children
- Support the Head Teacher in the planning and implementation of a developmentally appropriate childhood program for a class of children.
- Assist in the supervision of classroom support staff.
- Assist in the supervision of classroom aides and students.
- Provide practicum experience and research opportunities to University students and assist in the supervision of these students.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, making phone calls, writing developmental profiles, and assisting the Head Teacher in conducting semi-annual parent teacher conferences.
- Reliable Teacher well-versed in working with groups and individual students to support development needs and build confidence. Excellent classroom assistant with firm grasp of educational principles and experience in planning indoor and outdoor activities. Looking to dedicate expertise gained over 2.3 years in education to take on a new role with a progressive school.
- Dedicated to supporting emotional, social and academic development of young children. Trained in developmental stages and knowledgeable about offering safe, nurturing environments to boost learning. Desire to complement education-based strategies with techniques to promote overall health and wellness.
- Dedicated Associate Teacher skilled at using developmentally-appropriate activities to enhance student growth. Successful at building strong relationships with students and parents. Eager to put 2.3 years of experience to work for student success.