- Contributed design ideas to firm and participated in collaborations between staff.
- Implemented energy-efficient components into a design without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Considered safety standards and regulations when drafting designs.
- Prepared contract documents for the building contractors.
- Proactively shared any concerns regarding potential issues with designs.
- Mentored interns to give them an understanding of the day-to-day duties in the office.
- Ensure all construction schedules are up to date in conference room & binders
- Responsible for filtering through resumes submitted for posted architect positions
- Helping interior architects make material boards to show clients
- Researching cut sheets & specs for interior plumbing & mechanical
- Order samples from manufactures
- Archiving bosses inbox
architect intern (volunteer)
- Research, design, or select alternatives for sustainable architectural practices.
- Engage in hands on construction of sustainable one-two storey buildings in earth architecture as a part of a team.
- Live in said sample buildings to get feedback on design.
- Recognized by Management for completing projects fast
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns and environmental conditions to identify site impact on project design.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using (BIM) equipment and software.
- Preparing diagrams for presentations.