- Contacting clients to setup appointments to inspect the damage to their vehicle.
- Create an estimate for the cost of repairs.
- Describe step by step the repair process, and the approximate time the vehicle will be in the shop.
- Explain the supplement process if additional damage is found once the vehicle is torn down.
- Explain the rental car process and answer any questions they may have.
- Took calls from our claims department to answer any questions they may have.
- Was involved in the training of many of State Farms new appraisers and Team Managers.
- Appraise County property.
- Prepare and review reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency to meet deadlines.
- Explain taxes owed by taxpayers and how value was arrived.
- Direct training to office employees and oversee their daily activities.
- Work with the public on a daily basis.
- Continuing education to keep up with all laws.
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for remittances and pawnable items such as jewelries and gadgets..
- Traveled to various locations in Wisconsin to judge the Destination Imagination regional competitions and state competition
- Judged and scored technology aspects and fine arts aspects to decide which teams would move on to the next competition
- Guided competitors to help them improve their projects
- Responsible for doing Background Investigation, CreditInvestigation and Appraisal Report for the company
- Monitoring the business performance of the client