- Responding to inbound calls regarding potential admits.
- Admissions screening and assessments.
- Establishing solid relationships with patients and their families to develop a plan for admission.
- Consulting with admissions director, clinical and medical staff as needed
- Creating admission documents and providing requisite information to staff
- Negotiating financial agreements and payment plans.
- A strong understanding of substance abuse and dual-diagnosis issues and treatment
- My job role is to coordinate admissions in the following aspects:-
- Making appointments on the phone and entering in the computer
- filling charts
- admitting patients to facility coordinating with doctors and case managers
- Demonstrated ability provide thorough, high quality customer service
- Experience in Salesforce and other CRMs
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, policy, and mental health
- Working knowledge of health insurance and verifications of benefits
- Coordinate beneftis
- Knowledge of insurance/medicare guidelines.
- Obtain prior authorization
- Ability to work as both a member of a team and independently
- Input and verified insurance
- Assist with the collection of all paperwork by responding to specific questions during the form completion process.
- Assist in all admissions special events.
- Meet with newly enrolled people to review forms and explain the enrollment and planning process
- maintain communication between their organization and the patient’s referrals and family