- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs over the phone and in person.
- Resolve Student/Parent queries over phone and via e-mail.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues, such as course and program selection, College registration, study habits, and career planning.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- College Promotion through Seminars.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving new admissions.
- Resolve parents complaints regarding admissions.
- Advise parents on policies and admission procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of the school.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operation of the in- patient department, including admitting and discharging the patient,
- Posting of all the investigations (imaging, pathology and operation charges etc.), dealing and provide counseling to the patient party regarding the procedure and operation charges
- Maintaining the accounts of each patient daily, preparing the final invoice of the non-foreign and foreigner patient
- Operates cash collection for IPD patients and prepare daily cash collection summary.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staffs, vendors and clients.
- Investigate patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate course of action. Attend the internal meeting daily.
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff, in the use of the computerized financial system and other accounting related activities. Arrange bank transaction (deposit cash/cheques), monitor & review accounting & related system reports for accuracy & completeness
- Directly supported the sales teams by providing expertise admission information.
- Assisted with the entire admissions process and addressed issues quickly to ensure positive customer experience.
- Solely responsible for the entire international application process.
- Managed the implementation of new products and programs.
- Consistently reported productivity numbers above 100% what was expected in my position.
- Assisting students in universities, colleges, and high schools to help them prepare for, select, and get into schools.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Calculates & prepares reimbursement billings & tracks receivable; reconciles monthly accounts receivable.