- Recruitment of new member.
- Market loans & savings.
- Conduct center meetings, follow up, validation and loan inventory
- Loan utilization check (LUC), credit investigation (CI)
- Conduct credit with education (CWE)
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of loans or credit contracts.
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Preparing business activity statement
- Counting GST at the end of the month
- Entering purchase orders in ZERO software.
- Organizing couriers for pick-ups and deliveries
- Prepare sales and expenses reports.
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists. and expense reports.
- Receiving and sending E-mails
- Filing and general office administration
- Recruit clients with potential business.
- Offer loan products and other services like micro-savings and micro-insurance to the client.
- Conduct inventory real and personal property and business of clients
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials in conducting Credit with Education (CWE) to the clients.
- Properly handled high volume invoice processing.
- Three-way matching in process invoices (PO – DO – Invoice) in term of quantity and unit price. Invoices properly and routinely coded. No duplication of invoice entries.
- On time and no duplicate payment.
- Perform monthly vendor reconciliation, further investigate those non taken up invoices.
- To correspond to queries from external parties like vendors, auditors, etc.
- Prepare accrual for non taken up liabilities to ensure proper matching concept.