accompanist (pianist / keyboardist)
- Assisting bandmates in choosing appropriate songs based on the events setup of each performance and arranging and harmonizing songs for the performances.
- Study and rehearse music parts of the selected performing songs.
- Choosing suitable keyboard sound patches to match the songs.
- To be ready to perform in impromptu circumstances (eg. special song requests from guests or audiences)
- Accompanying the band in various events (eg. private party, music festival, non-profit events, etc.)
- Sing as a member of a vocal group.
- Accompany high school choir.
- Create vocal arrangements.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Providing piano accompaniment for choir and performing art classes and performances.