- Learning to construct teaching periods for a classroom of children to effectively learn.
- Learn to work under timed conditions to deliver content in given a given period.
- Collaborated with students to complete homework assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses.
- Tutored struggling, average and advanced students in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge and provided course materials.
- Interacted with parents, students and co-workers to build support networks and enhance student success.
- Giving private English tutoring lessons to primary school and secondary school students.
- Prepare tests or assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare and assist undergraduates students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing and economics
- Marking tutorials throughout the academic year
- Help at risk students who were falling behind in English and Math.
- Create a lesson plan for the day and ensure students were doing their work.
- Evaluate students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Mark weekly assignments
academic tutor (math and sciences)
- Prepare lesson plans to meet goals identified in students’ individualised study plans
- Educate students on good study tips and exam strategies
- Respond to after hours email and telephone requests to provide students assistance with specific questions
- Support teacher instruction by discussing and clarifying concepts, and creating custom practice questions
- Teach Biology, Chemistry, and Math course concepts and effective study habits.
- Assist students in a drop-in and appointment-based environment.
- Perform additional administrative duties, including program development and marketing.
- Respond to students’ emails and queries in Outlook, Blackboard, Canvas etc.