Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Positive, hardworking, hands-on, dependable with 3+ years in Supervision and 5+ years in the Transportation field. I'm very goal-orientated and driven. I manage daily operations for 100+ employees, to ensure they stay compliant with DOT regulations. I'm detailed-orientated and have Currently, working on my AAS in Information Technology with an Information Assurance and Security certificate.
May. 2016 – Present Roweside, Connecticut
Transportation Supervisor, Legros LLC
- Maintain records, such as Driver Qualification files, as well keep JJ Keller online Driver files up-to-date.
- Maintain logs for driver hours in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Payroll and Timekeeping with ADP application for 116 employees.
- Monitor progress with driver routes daily.
- Route driver's routes with Direct Route software by Appian Logistics.
- Track delivery percentages for driver's monthly.
- Maintain CDL vehicle registration, CVED, and MLCC stickers.
- Coordinate with vendors for PM's and repairs daily.
Oct. 2013 – Mar. 2014 Eunashire, Ohio
Transportation Assistant, Lehner-Lynch
- Field phone calls and dispatch
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs
- Manage and maintain routes with routing software
- Coordinate loads for delivery daily.
Associate of Arts: Information Technology
- North South Carolina Academy - New Rosendostad, Oklahoma
High School Diploma: General Education
- Northern Altenwerth Institute - North Agustinview, New York
Direct Route Software
J.J. Keller Site
DOT/ HOS regulations
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Supervise 30+ local and regional drivers
- Ensure coverage of US Mail routes
- Incident reporting
- Manage fleet maintenance
- Driver training
- Reduced and controlled transportation expenses by evaluating truck use and purchased new equipment saving up to $15,000 per combination vehicle per year in fuel and maintenance.
- Implemented the use of electronic logs, improving the company’s safety rating, and driver log errors while saving driver hours by decreasing driver paperwork by 90%.
- Implemented new hotel policy saving the company 15% per hotel stay.
- Reduced outsourcing all DOT related paperwork, log monitoring, and license by doing them in-house, saving thousands of dollars annually.
- Prepared program operating budgets, budget reports, and other financial performance reports.
- Act as an Emergency Medical Technician. Administer first aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured persons in pre-hospital settings.
- Oversaw all staff employees and contracted personnel to ensure adherence to company guidelines and standards.
- Oversaw operations to ensure compliance of administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations for shipping & receiving and truck drivers.
- Streamlined and improved efficiency by implementing schedule and policy changes.
- Ensured all facilities received customers’ orders and assisted in handling order changes.
- Oversaw operations to ensure compliance of administrative policies and procedures, safety rules and government regulations for sales, shipping and receiving, brokers, and truck drivers.
- Oversaw planning, direction and coordinating of all delivery and back-haul activities and kept product moving smoothly, accurately and efficiently.
- Communicated in a cross functional manner to ensure that the operations teams were meeting all standards of production set forth by leadership.
- Supported customer service by addressing areas of concern
- Managed the logistics and shipping teams to ensure on time arrival across all shipments and deliveries
- Direct supervision of warehouse and driver staff
- Resolved all issues concerning transportation
- Locate and negotiate with vendors to create alliances and optimal supply and shipping costs
- Created policies or procedures for logistic activities
- Developed lanes of operation to minimize corporate expense