More Job Descriptions for :
- Inspected truck equipment and supplies and reported problems and safety hazards to supervisors following each shift.
- Recorded each delivery using proper paperwork before leaving the warehouse.
- Collected amounts in payments for completed deliveries and services daily.
- Kept detailed records of sales, payments and completed or in-progress deliveries.
- Established and maintained productive working relationships with staff to resolve operational difficulties and to promote interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to customer service provision.
- Collaborated with team to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy standards.
- Drive tractor with trailer to designated locations
- Assist in loading and unloading packed goods safely
- Ensure proper attachment and detachment of trailer with tractor
- Maintain merchandise delivery inventories
- Conduct regular vehicle inspection and issue written reports regarding the same
- Ask for expert mechanical advice for the vehicle when needed
- Keep the vehicle hooks, handles and other metal parts clean and well oiled