More Job Descriptions for :
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system JIRA, and report defects to software developers.
- Also conducted the regression testing, smoke testing in different testing environments.
- Wrote test cases in Zephyr.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with game related content.
- 2+ years of Industry experience as QA Tester for renowned Banking & Financial Services Clients.
- Extensive exposure in Regression, Functional, Unit and System Testing.
- Well acquainted with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Sound Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept and Java.
- Proficient in testing Web applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in implementing BDD and TDD Framework.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing Business, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Gameplay Testing
- User Interface Testing
- User Experience Testing
- Actively involved in preparing and executing test cases in HP ALM and ARD.
qa senior tester
- Created and executed various test cases to assure the correct functionality, performance, stability and compatibility of the project with multiple environments;
- Designed and prioritized test scenarios for ADS and CRM campaigns;
- Compiled data and created spreadsheets for daily and weekly reports;
- Maintaining communication with developers to ensure urgent fixes are resolved in due time.
- Handled a team of around 8 testers as Task Lead.
- Understanding Client’s requirement with the help of provided documents.
- Taking video calls with the client to understand the testing technique as to how different things in a testing environment are to be tested.
- Preparing Test cases and executing the prepared test cases.
- Integration Testing to check if the Application can be properly synced with different social media platforms. (Google+, Game Centre, Game Circle, Facebook, Twitter)
- Compatibility testing based on the context application on different mobile platforms and Web Browsers.