More Job Descriptions for pest control Resumes
- suit of in overalls and a wet suit to crawl into the crawl space of the apartments
- first we go int to determine if there is any leaking pipes and replace as need
- we dig a trench around the perimeter, install a J drain
- Pull all the insulation out of the building because of water damage and mold.
- Install a sub-pump, which is connected to a drain pipe and the J drain. the J drain pushes all the water in the building from the leaking pipes to the sub-pump, where the sub-pump then puts the water into the drain pipe out of the crawl space
- We break a whole into the wall that divides the three section of the building, so we can do this process int the other sections
- Once all the sections are completed we spray board care on all the floor boards to prevent mold
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Work in many different conditions
- Great communication skills
- Nail foam boards around the perimeter
- lay Polly which is a thick tarp to cover the ground to make it easier and clean
- then tape the Polly to the foam boards, cover vents and install dehumidifiers to keep it dry