More Job Descriptions for :
- Administrative tasks: filed and followed up on completed maintenance requests, arranged meetings, answered phones and responded to e-mails, electronically filed all prospect and resident information.
- Showed available units to prospective residents, processed applications, and preparing initial lease agreements.
- Provided excellent problem solving resolution skills, dealing directly with customers to identify problems, resolve issues, and establish positive relationships.
- Generated and executed leasing contracts
- Increased customer retention by 18% year over year
- Maintained exceptional sales record and provided exceptional customer service – strong multitasking skills.
- Lead and collaborated with other team members on special projects and initiatives.
- Accompany Renters during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the apartments they are visiting.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between renters and property management.
- Resolve resident complaints or answer residents’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Incorporated solid communication and writing skills through newsletters, advertisements and social media
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local community and other property details.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
- Ensuring all fees,deposits are collected by prospects or residents in a timely manner.
- Track all leads via the guest card system and follow up with all prospects.
- Maintaining a 50% closing ratio.
- Meeting our goals for lease up on phase 1,2, and 3.
- Walk all move in’s
leasing professional (full time)
- Supervise the work of 6 community assistants.
- Played an active role in the renewal and resident retention process.
- Responsible for ensuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
- Maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner.
- Achieved one of the best apartment complexes rated on Apartment Ratings for 2 years in a row
- Handled all renewals and resident retention
- Processed all invoices
- Helped manage an apartment complex that was 392 units.
- Proficient in Onesite, Yardi and Lead2lease
- Knowledgeable in Ops Technology
- Know how to successfully create offline invoices, perform safety meetings, submit help desk tickets.