More Job Descriptions for geotechnical engineer Resumes
junior geotechnical engineer
- Instrumentation installation- Wire vibrating piezometers, benchmarks, settlement plates, settlement pins, standpipe piezometers. Vibrating monitoring installation
- Working on reports, that vary from pre-construction, design, as built and daily reports
- Estimating and bidding on potential new jobs
- Infiltration testing using a Guelph permeameter, slope stability
- Prepared project-specific tender documents for subsurface investigation program.
- Performed statistical and geotechnical analysis of the subsurface investigation data to assess the construction site conditions and optimize the design parameters for foundation soil/rock.
- Provided technical review of factual and interpretative reports.
- Design and validation of foundations, retaining structures, slopes, earthworks, shoring systems, and ground improvement.
- Prepared project-specific schematic and detailed design reports ensuring that the client commitments are met.
- Development of a 3D numerical model to simulate hydrogeology of Downtown Montreal and the water infiltration in the Ville-Marie tunnel.
- Instrumentation: installation of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Supervision assistance and report writing.