More Job Descriptions for :
- Set up traffic pattern for the day with signs and cones.
- Worked assigned station.
- Trained new hires on safety and procedures
- Picked up signs and cones at the end of the day.
- Worked assigned station for the day.
- Trained new hires on safety and procedures.
- Picked up cones and signs at end of day.
- Drive crews to specified locationson time and prepared with PPE.
- Set up road signs in the proper spots.
- Keep all workers and civilians safe while working on road.
- Became accustomed to working in all types of weather.
- Stand for long periods of time and staying alert.
- Summer position as a flagger.
- Stayed focus and followed proper standards and procedures to maintain a safe work environment for vehicles and employees.
- Precisely read, understood, and carried out written instructions on the job site.
- Directed traffic through construction zones
- Being observant of the surroundings at all time to insure of the safe movement of oncoming traffic.
- Two way radio contact with co-worker to facilitate traffic movement.
- Utilize communication with other employees to ensure they were in proper position.
- Attended monthly safety meetings and consistent use of personal protective equipment.