More Job Descriptions for :
- Experience in working under high pressure.
- Excellent working experience as a disc jockey at various night time establishments.
- Ability to control and drive the moods of the crowd a long with highly energetic characteristics.
- In-depth experience to the work profile and perfect knowledge of computer and internet skills.
- Maintain equipment to provide the best sound quality for events.
- Emceed events and shows
- Coordinated communication with events staff
- Provided exceptional customer service by attending to guests concerns in a timely manner
- Created and maintained high energy at the event by reading crowds, mixing music, and Emceeing
- Participated in community events and fundraisers and professionally represented stations.
- Established relationships with potential sponsors to earn $300 over 4 Hours.
- Interviewed special guests and took callers’ request and song request on air, using exemplary communication and client engagement skills.
- Engaged guest at special events by playing fun, lively song’s to avoid dead air.
- Hosted Mixtape shows % days per week and reached over 3000 listeners, winning outstanding ratings and loyal sponsor base.
- Conferred with advertising partners to develop and deploy effective promotional strategies.
- Built broadcast story lines to interest listeners and grow station audience.
disc jockey (dj)
- Taking special requests from the audience via the phone and face to face.
- Hosting student nights and working as a mobile DJ.
- Choose any kind of music to be played to the target audience.
- Making special announcements to a Club audience i.e. birthday best wishes etc.
- Promoting the nightclub/Bar or special promotions.
- Preparing play lists.
- Using laptops and other computer software to play and edit music live.
- Entertain listener On-Air
- Play music using installed software
- Plugged advertisements and monitor updates of the commercials.
- Advertise On Board
- Load songs during required time
- Screen and edit letters for a specific programs