More Job Descriptions for :
director of rehab/occupational therapy assistant
- Monitor the use of staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Complete payroll.
- Discharge planning.
- Order supplies.
- Complete yearly performance reviews.
- Minute Management, ARD Planning.
- Attend Care Plan Meetings.
director of rehab, otr/l
- Rehab Director overseeing large rehab department in a busy Geriatric Continuing Care Retirement Community, consisting of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Independent Living.
- Responsible for RUG management and building both Med A and Med B caseloads, meeting budgeted revenue requirements.
- Management, hiring and training of all rehab staff, to meet clinical needs, HR requirements, and maintain corporate compliance.
- Work closely with interdisciplinary team, to ensure MDS requirements are met, as well as optimizing patient rehab outcomes and carryover to home environments with appropriate discharge planning.
- Built an aggressive clinical program, providing skilled rehab 7 days a week, while maintaining over a 90% Ultra-Very High RUG blend.