287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
College student currently attending Pikes Peak Community college for an associates in general studies. Worked three years in retail as a stocker, cashier and department manager. Also have experience in editing and videoing weddings. Computer literate and motivated individual who works well both alone and with others.
Department Supervisor, Donnelly, Kub and Weissnat. New Luciofort, Oregon
Jul. 2014 – Oct. 2014
- Use computers to produce signage.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Supervise two employees.
Cashier/Floor Associate, Sanford Inc. Barrowsfurt, Texas
Oct. 2013 – Nov. 2013
- Run a cash register.
- Politely greet and check out customers.
- Stock the meat department.
- Dispose of expired product.
Eastern Mertz, North Eliciaberg, Washington
Associates of General Studies
West Abernathy Institute, Port Luciuston, Alaska
High School Diploma, Mar. 2011
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Working at Home Depot as a regular associate and a Department Supervisor has giving me selling traits and a culture to help customer making sure their experience is the best they have. This will make me able to help customers in your company on questions to make sure their experience with me representing your company makes that customer wants to comeback each time. Starting out in the lumber department as a Supervisor gave me traits of great customer service, being able to solve customer problem in choosing he right lumber. I think I will be a great asset to your company because of the experience that the Home Depot has given me.
Department Supervisor, Smith-Berge. East Zofiabury, Alaska
Mar. 2017 – Present
- While leading the lumber, paint, flooring, plumbing, and currently Tool Rental departments at Home Depot has given me qualities and traits that makes me able to work with contractors and individual employees.
- Being a Department Supervisor I had 1-6 employees I would supervise and manage their daily task.
- Beginning as the Department Supervisor of lumber gave me the experience to speak and explain different lumber products allowing me sell to DIY and contractor customers.
- Currently as the Department Supervisor of Tool Rental currently I oversee the everyday operations of expense accounts and the maintenance of my fleet tools and customer repairs.
Front Line Employee, VonRueden, Jaskolski and Quigley. Carolachester, Florida
Feb. 2014 – Mar. 2014
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
North Alabama University, Bradleyville, West Virginia
High School Diploma, Nov. 2013
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Develop ideas or plans for merchandise display.
- Orchestrate merchandise placement and displays to accommodate seasonal holidays, weather, and customer demand to promote sales.
- Assign tasks and provide feedback to advocate growth and knowledge in the workplace
- Write and record orders for merchandise or enter orders into computers.Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervised specialty departments and acted as open and closing manager.
- Created visually appealing display window to capture the customers interests.
- Analyzed sales trends and ordered needed stock for three departments.
- Trained new hires and coached to store initiatives. Drove sales through product knowledge.
- Implement policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with senior management.
- Provide associates with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Assist customers with questions regarding products across the store.
- Train or instruct associates in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Discuss job performance problems with associates to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and work lists for associates.
- Consult with senior managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, or work schedules.
- Monitored the daily activities of multiple customer support teams.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new quality customer service representatives.
- Followed through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
- Conducted annual employee assessments of direct reports based on performance.
- Coach, develop and engage direct reports to ensure they can meet expectations and take action as appropriate when performance does not meet expectations.
- Practice The Big 3: Customer Service, Store Appearance and Out of Stocks
- Support fellow departments or be a back up to departments when their is a influx of customers by learning vital roles within The Home Depot.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to help customers understand the products they’re purchasing or using
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations throughout the working day.