Highly motivated and dependable college student looking to switch career fields and gain experience in insurance claims. Expert at customer service, and able to work independently and take responsibility for several tasks at once. Excellent attention to detail with a strong proficiency for communication skills and very goal-oriented.
Clinical Technician, Wilkinson-Daniel. South Rosana, Missouri
Jun. 2018 – Present
Support staff physicians by setting up anesthesia equipment before, during, and after the surgery. Assist the providers with sterile procedures. Maintain stocking of anesthesia supplies and calibrating equipment so that it is kept in good working order.
State Tested Nursing Assistant, Kutch Inc. New Chrisfurt, California
Oct. 2016 – Jan. 2017
Worked with the nursing staff to assist in patient care. Designed plans of care and rehabilitation strategies. Promoted independence among patients and provided direct care when needed.
State Tested Nursing Assistant, Price-Rosenbaum. Mishabury, Ohio
Oct. 2015 – Nov. 2015
Worked with elderly dementia patients to improve their quality of life and ensure that all personal needs were met. Worked alongside doctors and nursing staff to design plans of care to promote resident independence and higher functioning.
Team Trainer/Cashier, Hermann LLC. South Wilfredport, Missouri
Mar. 2015 – Apr. 2015
Worked with store management to train new employees and provide guidance to current employees in order to exceed target standards. Handled customer transactions and ensured that any money was correctly counted and safely deposited into the safe. Provided the highest standards of customer service to ensure that all guests had a pleasant experience.
Northern Harvey University, South Sherita, Georgia
Bachelor of Science, Business management, followed by the attainment of an MBA, Present
The Massachusetts University, Beattyfort, California
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, Present
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Customer Service/Client Relations
Mathematical and Statistical Abilities
Money Handling Experience
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Post-operative care in Women’s Surgery Center.
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Perform blood draws for laboratory testing, IV insertion, Foley and straight catheterization.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Help nurses and physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials.
- Perform blood draws for test screening
- Trained in collecting blood cultures
- Trained in 12 Lead EKGs
- Collect Urnalysis
- Assist nurses and physicians procedures
- Chart hourly roundings, and patient input and output
- Assist with activities of Daily Living
- IV access Line Insertion
- Care of patients in the hospital
- Skills in caring for elderly with Dementia and Alzheimers
- Skills with Microsoft Office
- Skills with Epic
- History taking
- Visual acuity measurement
- OCT images
- Refractometry (measurements for the glasses prescription)
- Tonometry (measure eye pressure)
- Measure pupil size and reactivity
- Test and measure eye muscle function
- Visual field testing
- Fluorescein angiography
- A and B-scan ultrasonography
- Prepare for and assist with in-office procedures