Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
A motivated and driven back to work mum with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Transportation Systems eager to join a reputable organization to begin a fulfilling, lifelong career. Extensive knowledge of transportation planning and design, structural analysis, geotechnical engineering, multimodal transport, and sustainable transportation. Additional knowledge of urban and regional planning; expert in the implementation and use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Business Partner, Schultz, Auer and Kerluke. Jeroldstad, Colorado
May. 2014 – Oct. 2014
- Prepared financial and personnel information for governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
- Compiled general ledger entries, Generated financial statements and Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for monthly reporting.
- Plan and prepare advertising, promotional material and product packaging to increase sales of products or services, working with advertising agencies.
- Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
Business Exploration, Hauck and Sons. East Edward, Texas
Dec. 2010 – Feb. 2011
- Feasibility study on establishing a small enterprise that promotes the ethnicity of different tribes in Asia through their arts, crafts and local landmarks.
- Understanding governments regulations on small businesses, fair trades and international trades.
- Exploring a specific area in Indonesia as the first project with site visits, meeting and learning from local artisan, developing their local heritage into a marketable products.
- Liaising with web, graphic, fashion designers and other relevant trades to convert local findings into a craft and textile products.
- Develop product samples, testing and survey.
Project Engineer, Hegmann and Sons. West Shante, Louisiana
Mar. 2008 – Apr. 2008
Project Engineer for various road maintenance activities across NSW and involved in several major road construction projects (Westlink M7 & Northwest Transitway)
- Procurement and management of various road maintenance activities (i.e. road widening, road resurfacing, routine maintenance)
- Preparation of contract documentation
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with design drawings, technical specifications and the relevant standards
- Ensure projects are complying with Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental systems requirements.
- Estimate, monitor and report project costs
Trainer, Larson-Dicki. Armidabury, Florida
Jun. 2002 – Jun. 2003
- Conduct classes, workshops, and provide individual instruction to teach topics.
- Establish clear objectives for specific topics, units, and communicate those objectives to participants.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Project Engineer Assistant, Goldner, Vandervort and Barrows. North Jeffry, Connecticut
Jan. 2001 – Feb. 2001
This position was taken as part of the construction industry training to satisfy the bachelor of civil engineering requirements.
Assisting the Project Engineer in the development of a medium size real estate housing projects which includes civil drafting, quantity surveyor, quality control and field monitoring.
South California University, Lake Greg, Oregon
North Illinois Academy, Lake Isaiahberg, Iowa
Bachelor of Science, Engineering, 2000
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Business from leasing to management and maintenance of Residential and commercial properties, to trading in Real Estate stocks.
- Strong knowledge of corporate real estate leasing acquisition and disposition.
- Maintain Residential and Commercial properties rentals by advertising and filling vacancies negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Throw knowledge of Mortgage loan procedure, highlighting new investment opportunity and making feasibility studies, reporting to Managing Director. Budgeting, Cash flows, Feasibility Studies, Receivables and Payables management.
- Researched properties and market conditions to determine which are favorable for rehabilitation and re-sale or rent.
- On boarded 6 schools with 1500+ strength in each school
- Provided end to end support to schools and collected payment
- Partnered with 20+ schools in Bihar and Jharkhand to sell ERPs
- Installed ERPs through technical team and collecting payments
- Partnered with 12 schools for ERP and 10 coaching institutes
- Installed the system and collected payment
- Provided training support
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change..
- Acquiring the clients from my existing relationships and database
- Determine customers’ financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Analyze market conditions to determine optimum times to execute securities transactions.
- Advising clients regards to their investments in Equity and Derivatives Market, place the orders on their behalf.
- Record transactions accurately, and keep clients informed about transactions.
- Relationship Building & Manage customers in the branch or through client visits and Develop new relations through referencing & other sources.
business partner, client and account manager
- Completed payments to all staff and sub contractors inline with taxation guidelines.
- Complete contract forms in accordance of progress payments schedule.
- 6 months of experience as a working partner
- handled every aspect of job consultancy services