More Job Descriptions for budget analyst Resumes
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including chart of accounts.
- Compiled general ledger entries on short schedule with accuracy.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- My main duty was working with program and project managers to develop the organization’s budget also monitoring organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget. I used to inform program managers of the status and availability of funds and forecasting future financial needs.
- Prepares and send reminders to Home Offices and Foreign Posts that have a critical level in their budget.
- Prepares Budgetary Reports and letters to oversight agencies like DBM, COA, Senate and Congress.
- Prepares Status of Funds of Home Offices for monitoring and effective utilization of funds.
- Assists in Budget Preparations.