- Documented camp inventory and ordered supplies when needed.
- Guided children on how to maintain cleanliness, be punctual and obediently follow orders.
- Designed learning and recreational activities for over 35 campers between the ages of 6 and 15.
- Filed records for timely retrieval.
- Run the group meetings
- work with the other youth
- Listen to the kids and help them with their problems
- Oneonta Elementary School soccer team Coach
youth leader (volunteer)
- Oversee day-to-day group activities of youth at church.
- Meet with youth groups to acquaint them with the consequences of delinquent acts and substance abuse.
- Design special program services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Keep records and report to Rev who is our team leader in every detail.
- Participate in
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.community events.
- Tutoring and mentoring children in their studies.
- Professionally working as a team to make lesson plans.
junior youth leader
- Oversaw and planned day-to-day group activities of children in within a youth movement.
- Plan, organize, or lead structured programs of counseling, work, study, recreation, or social activities for youth members.
- Informally educated students regarding values and ethics.
- Implement and evaluate programs in regards to effectiveness, efficiency and enjoyment.
- Recruited members and directly engaged with members within the community.