- I have experience working with at risk youth in a camp setting
- Leadership skills
- People skills
- Communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Abilities to work with any person
- Train the youth to become well-rounded individuals within society and ideal Catholics.
- Plan activities for training camps and group camps
- Prepare lesson plans and teach the youth
- Experience with different cultures.
- Coordinate and oversee logistics of group activities such as food services, small group time, running drills, and large group services.
- Support emotional and social development of each kid, encouraging understanding of others, positive self-concepts, and confidence.
- Lead group and personal counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as stress and bad behavior.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, and sports.
- Develop and deliver anti-racism workshops to high school students.
- Attend monthly meetings to discuss and refine anti-racism program with other youth leaders.
- Direct and oversee cultural competency activities and events within the St George region.
- Research and analyse community needs to determine program directions and goals.
- Communicate with children’s parents to sign them in and out of the lounge.
- Observe and monitor children and teens.
- Help children and teens with homework and activities.
- Place orders into kitchen for guest’s food and beverage requests.
- Maintain upkeep of lounge.
- Supervise guests.