- Plan and execute programs and activities to engage community involvement.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff.
- Recruit and clear all volunteers before they are allowed to work.
- Reach out, establish and maintain relationships with other churches, community organizations, parents, and the youth involved with the program.
- Direct activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services.
- Daily budgeting
- Training, Leading & encouraging team leaders
- Structuring activities
- weekly budget and activities reporting
- Organized and led weekly meetings for local youth each year
- Mentored and discipled middle and high school students
- Recruited and trained adult volunteer leaders in working with and leading youth
- Worked closely with other church staff to create vision for the church
- Organized and led mission trips and retreats for youth and church
- Assisted in leading the church during pastor transitions
- Worked toward ministry partnerships
- Prepare and deliver sermons to middle school and high school students for weekly programming
- Emcee Sunday worship services, delivering announcements of future events and updating the congregation on current church news
- Write monthly articles for church newsletter
- Plan and prepare events for fellowship
- Mentor students in living a fulfilling life
- Lead mission trip
- Choosing appropriate material to be taught.
- Organizing a yearly schedule of all children’s activities.
- Recruiting and overseeing a large group of volunteers.
- Overseeing a large group of children
- Purchasing all necessary materials needed for activities.