- Met with a select group of St. Mark Church community members to discuss and form plans to steer the parish towards achieving its mission statement.
- Represented the youth community at St. Mark and generated ideas concerning how to better integrate them into the parish.
- Advertised and promoted events held by the Pastoral Council through verbal communication.
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.I was a leader amongst the youth who specialized in music. I was an assistant coordinator on every music performance. I also assisted on every music project we created every year. Whether it was engineering, lyric development, or producing. I always helped my peers create.
- Taking measures to support the best interest of young individuals
- Organizing seminars and counseling sessions.
- Recommending protective services
- Identifying young peoples issues/ Strengths
- Mentoring children and teenagers
- Home visits
- Serving as a role model
- Conducted counseling and therapy groups for adolescent students.
- Created and maintained an environment allowing and encouraging children to make discoveries, solve problems, and think independently.
- Provide crisis intervention to students when difficult situations occur at schools.Conducted conferences with parents.
- Social work
- Conduct oral presentations and meet with youth, guardians, school and community representatives for the purpose of providing information on services available through the project.
- Assist with supervision and facilitation of program activities, workshops, events and field trips.
- Make appropriate referrals to resources and work with youth to carry out the goals and objectives of the program.
- An identical description of this position can be found at the beginning of the experience section of this resume.
- Provide direct service and support to at-risk youth referred by the city school district.
- Transport and accompany clients to school meetings, community resources, and other needed services.
- Coordinate activities with schools, probation officers, community services, or other post-treatment agencies.
- Initiate and facilitate weekly youth group meetings.