- Assist in ordering supplies needed on a week-to-week basis.
- Make sure in-ears are cleaned properly and maintained to last.
- Collaborate with other musicians and vocalists.
- Work closely with other worship leaders to create a positive environment and to lead our team.
- Serve the congregation through our act of worship and leading them into His presence.
- Maintain a worship budget
- Interpreted scripture and conducted prayers.
- Prepared music and coordinated with group members.
- Led worship for the Assemblies of God Indiana Youth Convention (1500 middle school- high school aged students)
- Organized the band and vocals
- Planned the set lists
- Led the altar services
- Conducting Rehearsals
- Song leading
- Song writing and producing
- Vocal Coaching
- Arranging Music
- Live TV Performances Leading songs every Sunday on Faith Broadcasting Network.
- Lead others in worship on a daily basis.
- Use musical skills to plan and play music daily and whenever needed.
- Work construction and home renovation projects such as building porches, wheelchair ramps, replacing dry wall, and roofing.
- Entertain children and interact with adults.
- Solve disputes between people in a professional manner.
- Participate in leadership meetings and make changes when necessary.
- Be in a leadership position as well as being on a staff and be on a team.