- Monitor incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality, and notify directors of any possible problems.
- Record and edit audio material.
- Control the lights and sound of church services and special events, as well as leading the liturgy.
- Train other musicians to become part of the worship ream.
worship leader/communications director/preaching
- Planned the weekly Sunday morning service in a large church setting.
- Engaged in weekly leading of worship through music.
- Organized regular practices with the worship team.
- Provided Biblical guidance of the worship team members as needed.
- Preached sermons on a rotating basis as needed.
- Led a group of elementary aged children in worship.
- Performed songs and dances on a stage with a microphone.
- Attended weekly practices to prepare for the following Sunday service.
- Memorized songs and dance motions.
- Prayed with children at the alter.
- Lead the congregational worship.
- Lead musicians and vocalists during rehearsals and worship times.
- Selected music for worship.
- Gave worship classes to the worship team.
- Lead a house of worship with a range of attendees from 10 – 400 people on a weekly basis, through entertainment and media.
- Maintaining valuable relationships with directors and lead pastors of various churches across greater California.
- Director of guitar, live sound engineering and visual media for Well Collective Music.
- Original music composer for Well Collective.