- Cut wooden planks into right lenght and witdh with saw
- Storage material
- Nail pallets and crates togheter with nailgun
- Driving with forklift
- Operating different cutting machines
- Inspect finished products for quality and size.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with company policy.
- Communicating and cooperating effectively with a multi worker rough mill manufacturing line.
- Troubleshoot immediate problems with equipment.
- Routinely clean production equipment and work areas.
- Maintain a neat and organized work space
- Report daily to supervisors about project and material tracking
- Build by hand high-e office furniture
- Stocked work area with materials such as; glue, screws, packing materials ECT…
- Move furniture to other areas of the plant as projects are completed.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising.
- Create functional or decorative objects by hand, using a variety of hardwoods.
- Excel at use of hand-carving tools for intricate, detailed work.
- Achieved a high client base.
- Coordinate inventory for display and sale at local venues.
- Perform quality checks.