- WebLogic Administration activities like application deployments, servers monitoring, logs analysis, application support and troubleshooting.
- AWS Administrator, Host the applications using EC2, VPC, S3.
- Administered and Implemented Jenkins for automated builds.
- Used GIT as source code repository.
- Designed, Installed and Implemented Ansible configuration management system.
- Application’s migration of WebLogic server from previous version to current versions.
- Performed system administrator level duties such as providing access/revoking, regularly monitoring user level activity, checking system logs, monitoring system performance.
- Automated Server Deployments on AWS cloud.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Setup Monitoring and Alerting Using CheckMK.
- Installed, Configured Tomcat and Apache web servers for deployments and for hosting tools.
- Manage (Atlassian) Jira, Confluence and Stash.
- Used GIT for source code repository.
- Setup Cassandra database.
- Fix & Deploy Weblogic
- Trainer unix command for new empoyee
- Fix & Mantanance Firewall & network office
- Documented the process of building the application and resolving the issues.
- Installing, Configuring and Administration of WebLogic 11g with Clustering with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- Deployed Applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) in Domain and Clustered environment.
- Installed and Configured LDAP Server (Active Directory) and integrated with WebLogic Application Server 10.3.5.
- Troubleshooting and fixing of problems on WebLogic Application Server.
- Configured of JDBC connections and Data Sources with Oracle Database server.
- Monitored error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment.
- Writing Scripts to handle complex automation / administration using Shell scripting.