- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Managed warehouse.
- Forklift operation.
- Driver for store pick ups and deliveries.
- Kept track of inventory including what goes in and out of the warehouse.
- Schedule transport in accordance with Production output
- Daily use of inventory management software (SAP)
- Driving forklift in refrigerated and ambient environment
- Comprehensive use of RF equipment in dispatch
- Stocktaking responsibilities
- Adherence to strict GMP and OHS procedures
- Checking of stock identification against product order. (Barcode Identification)
- Packing of products for placement orders.
- Palletising of orders for specialised dispatch as per customer requirements.
- Shrink wrapping orders ready for dispatch.
- Moved completed order to the loading bay using a manual pallet truck.
warehouse operator/ driver
- Delivery and pickup of products to and from customers for rent, as well as product installation where required.
- Monitoring product orders and pickup of stock from suppliers.
- Service and troubleshooting of product faults.
- Maintaining tidiness of warehouse and storage of products.