- Organising the receiving of stock with suppliers
- Arranging goods for customer deliveries and store transfers
- Overseeing stock control by reconciling variances, inputting data with particular attention to returns, transfers and damaged goods
- Ensure security of all stock within the company
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space
- Manage warehouse administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Make sure the equipment is regularly serviced
- Operate within all OHS standards making safety our No. 1 concern.
- Train, motivate, mentor the warehouse team
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure staffing levels are within budget
- Manage drivers for most efficient delivery schedules
- Cordinate staff for general warehouse duties
- Manage incoming and outgoing freight for delivery
- General upkeep of warehouse and yard areas
- Training new staff to companies standards
- Customer service in a range of scenarios
- Occasional driving when needed
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports and exports.
- Maintain spreadsheets, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes.
- Plan or implement improvements to logistics systems or processes.
- processing orders
- operating mechanical and IT systems
- liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients
- training, supervising and appraising staff
- devising rotas for staff
- ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- administering stock control